In support of National Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October, Roeshel of DIY Show Off created a beautiful shirt using our pink camo iron on vinyl for her sister currently battling breast cancer. If you want to show your support and help raise awareness during the month of October for those who have been affected by Breast Cancer, visit http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-awareness-month.
Happy Crafters pink camo iron-on vinyl tutorial:
• House Iron
• Scrap Fabric for Heat Application
How to Make This Project:
1. First, I started by creating and sizing my design using my Silhouette Design Studio software. Next, MIRROR/FLIP YOUR DESIGN (right click, “flip horizontally”)! This is an important step!
2. With the pattern side facing down, load vinyl sheet into your machine.
3. Send the design and ‘cut’.
4. Once it’s done cutting, weed the excess material.
5. Place design onto t-shirt. sticky side down
6. Cover design with a cotton dishcloth or a piece of scrap cotton fabric. Iron on a high temperature, pressing down firmly for about 25-30 seconds on each part of the design for full coverage
7. Remove the clear carrier away from your design
I repeated the same steps to adhere a small design to the back of the t-shirt as well
Here it is all finished!
Here’s the design on the back:
Check out the other patterns available too! *This post is sponsored by Happy Crafters. Tutorial, experience and opinion is my own.