Roeshel of DIY Show Off shows how to use our black adhesive vinyl to create stunning Halloween décor using pumpkins!
• Happy Crafters Happy Face Large Glossy Adhesive Vinyl (Black)
• Transfer Paper
How to make vinyl decals for pumpkins tutorial:
1. Create design. I purchased a deer silhouette and frame from the online store and sized them in my Silhouette Studio designer software to fit my pumpkins.
2. Send decals to “cut”.
3. Weed the negative part of the design
5. Rub design with a credit card.
6. Peel away paper backing from the vinyl decal, transferring it to the sticky transfer paper.
7. Position on pumpkin and lightly rub decal with a credit card.
8. Peel away transfer paper. This might get a little tricky because of the pumpkin’s uneven surface. You may have to use your fingernail to help with the transfer.
9. There are also wrinkles in my vinyl decal…but it doesn’t take away from the design. I just smoothed it down the best I could using my fingernail and credit card.
To complete this display, see the tutorial for the candy corn here.
*This post is sponsored by Happy Crafters. Tutorial, experience and opinion is my own.