Frame Pet Silhouette Tutorial
For all of our crafty pet parents out there, we have the perfect project for you! Blogger, Roeshel of DIY Show Off shows you how to make creative pet art using your vinyl cutter and adhesive cardstock.
• Two 8×10 picture frames
1. Cut out two 8×10 pieces of burlap. Iron if needed using the iron’s highest setting and spritzing the burlap with water (not steam). Both sides.
2. Using my Silhouette designer studio software, I used a cat and greyhound shape measured to fit inside of the matte on black adhesive card stock and I created a separate 8×10 matte design to cut out of white adhesive card stock.
3. Next I adjusted the settings according to the “adhesive card stock” option and sent to the Silhouette for cutting.
4. Then simply peeled away my designs and placed them on the burlap. Easy peasy! The adhesive keeps my designs in place on the burlap. The adhesive cardstock is a great material for making handmade cards and labels too!
5. All done! Frame and hang!
This post was sponsored. Happy Crafters provided the adhesive card stock. As always, opinion, experience and tutorial are my own. 🙂